No hype. No frills. No kiddin.

Jus' soiid leather, done with a bit of care. Purdy. Straight. Forward ....

post-13153-0-38266300-1421956876_thumb.j

Looks really nice. I like the "no frills" look, shows quality, looks great, and what I like most about leather work is that it's made to be used, and the recipient will get decades of good service from that piece and it'll still look great then.

Excellent job,

Chief

Pretty nice. I recently finished one somewhat like it. The client wanted a basic black concealment holster with black stitches.

blackholster1_zps225a9f80.jpg

Looks nice. That white stitching stands out very nicely.

Thanks, fellas. Here's a "happy accident" I kinda liked. It was actually stitched with unwaxed white thread and then dip dyed black. Apparently the coating on the thread kept it from getting flat black. While I certainly didn't plan it, I'm hoping that will do that again! This one was for the Colt Commander.

post-13153-0-11810400-1421975333_thumb.j

No Hype, no frills --- just the way it should be... Looks great!

I can't figure out why more people don't use white thread on Black, it makes for a nice contrast...

Looks great! Hey - I noticed something I've puzzled over.

You're one of the few I've seen that "cants" ( \ /) the belt loops instead of straight up and down.

I always thought that would better suit the natural curvature of the waist - I'd just like to know your reasoning and how you determine the angle.

Thanks!

You're one of the few I've seen that "cants" ( \ /) the belt loops instead of straight up and down.

I always thought that would better suit the natural curvature of the waist - I'd just like to know your reasoning and how you determine the angle.

Thanks!

I don't really have ONE reason why the belt slots are the way they are. Just the way we decided to do it with THAT model. General rule is -- keep it as small as possible while retaining the strength to support the weapon. In fact, size was rather the point of that Sig, yes? Otherwise, if you just need a 9mm, might as well go with a 5" barrel for the distance.

Oversimplified, the leading edge slot is generally 'started' in line with the pistol slide. I say started, cuz it has happened where i put it in like that and didnt care for it. All the while, keeping a good bit outside the slot. But here's a sketch - with that general form, and slots vertical. The slots are as close to the weapon as they can be.

But, obviously, not much left outside the slot - so how long before that becomes an issue.. So, you need to beef that up a bit, one way or another. Most common, stretch or sculpt. I personally think stretched looks . well.. less than thoughtful.. and sculpted, while doable, adds considerable time to the rig.

post-13153-0-60013300-1422058064_thumb.g

I like it a lot. Quality, all 'round.

Thanks, Bob. Probably should have boogered it a bit - I think the wench wife is going to buy one of these pistols now!