Sign in to follow this  
broncobuster

stuff

Well my shop has been sort of busy. Mostly I do repair so with it being cold the coats comee in. so me being the zipper queen thats what ive been doing lately lol. along with miscellaneous odds n ends. well I had mentioned a customer wanted his PVC bags studded(I know not leather or made by me but I decorated it) so here they are done. was a pain setting each one but looks nice.

studded_custom_bags_2.jpgstudded_custom_bags_3.jpg

heres some slippers i made a pattern of the old pair. I think someone here asked about sheepskin for slippers.

WOOL_SLIPPER_1.jpg

someone was looking for ornament ideas. I used the christmas pattern pack from tandy it had the tree and stocking I believe in the pack. I just cut out on 3-4oz leather tooled to make it look 3 dementional and clored them. on the tree I added some of the jewel spots n i have some filigree stamps of stars n cut out. the Horse head is the tandy pre punch packs i took the horse head tooled like ya would on any wallet or whatever and colored like the customers horse. I put a leather string in them to hang. Hope this gives ideas to anyone.

bear_sock_orn.jpghorse_head_1.jpg tree_orn.jpg

heres a dice cup I did. I might of had this on before the crash.dice_cup_sunbeam_1.jpg

heres some picture frames I did or year end awards for my fun horse shows couple years ago.

saddle_american_023.jpg

heres a wallet I done a while back. Its the customers plane. he lol

ok that should be some things up to date lol. Might not be near as good as all you experts but customers were happy n I guess thats what counts. Thanks for looking. Bronc--Bonnie

tom_belt_1.jpg

post-5091-1226781294_thumb.jpg

post-5091-1226781490_thumb.jpg

post-5091-1226781574_thumb.jpg

post-5091-1226781925_thumb.jpg

post-5091-1226781946_thumb.jpg

post-5091-1226782001_thumb.jpg

post-5091-1226782071_thumb.jpg

post-5091-1226782087_thumb.jpg

post-5091-1226782100_thumb.jpg

sorry heres the wallet. I guess a belt got in there to in my main post. hope u like.

saddle_american_064.jpg thanks Bronc--Bonnie

post-5091-1226782274_thumb.jpg

Nice collection of "Stuff" BB! The slippers look really comfy and 'tis the season for the ornament show off. I like the plane on the wallet, too.

Crystal

sweet looking pieces. Your bags are awesome.

thanks guys. I dont get to post to often or I forget to take pics. (mostly forget to take pics lol) Bronc

Very nice collection. Those slippers make me want to slide my feet right in for the winter!!

very nice, fun to see the diversity in people, that too is how I keep going in these questionable times.

Ok, the saddle bags look great. The ornaments are very nice too. I think that I will have to copy the slippers. I can think of a couple of girls who would love them. Thanks for posting the pictures.

You did a good job on the spots on those bags. How did you get them set so well? I had a customer come in the other day and want me to spot a set of manufactured bags and I just didn't think I could do a good job on it so I turned it down. I couldn't figure out how to get a solid backing for setting the spots.

I have a bunch of different kinds of anvils. Ive use a piece of railroad tie, I do boot n shoe repair so i have the iron shoe last n stands so i use those. sometimes I have to combine a couple of irons to do a spot. I have a few home made anvils Ive aquired through the years to. Believe me its not easy doing some spots on the bags. If you can get them to just do the flap thats the easiest to get to. and I use a white grease pencil to do my marking and it wipes off.

misc_pic_002.jpg

as you can see ive marked the one on left. dont worry up close those bags are not perfect on the spots lol. thanks for looking Bonnie

post-5091-1227110985_thumb.jpg