tossik

Juki Dnu-241Hs

Hey guys, me again :) My search continues for a sewing machine, and I just stumbled on a Juki DNU-241HS (see pictures). The seller is selling head and table. Should in in great working condition. They are asking $500 for it. Is it worth it? Any insight on the machine? I figure it would be good for lighter work (belts, wallets, canvas). Then I would get a cylinder machine for heavier bags and such.

Your guy's advice is as always appreciated!

post-41354-0-67033900-1426750679_thumb.j

post-41354-0-02238700-1426750684_thumb.j

Yes,this should be a good machine for you you might want to upgrade with a servo.

The Juki Juki DNU-241H is the same machine as the Nakajima 280L which I think was bought out by Juki. I think I recall reading somewhere that all the parts are still available but the most likely needing replacement are.

Here is a link to the manual.

http://raichert.com/adobe/dnubook.pdf

My mother-in-law has a Juki DNU-241HS which is what you claim to be the same as the Nakajima 280L. The link you've provided above no longer goes anywhere. I was wondering if you could provide a link or any additional information on these particular machines. Specifically, she is looking for a thread tension guard plate and screw.