Uwe

Ordering From Kwokhing.com

So this company named "Kwok Hing" in Hong Kong makes a bunch of really interesting sewing machine parts for two machines I own. They have a website at http://ww.kwokhing.com

I've contacted them four times over the past two months through email to get pricing and ordering information, but I've yet to receive any response from them.

I know that some folks on here have successfully ordered things from them. I also see parts made by them on eBay every so often. The drop down edge guide on one of my machines is made by Kwok Hing and it's really well made. I'd like to order a few more parts from them.

Is there a magic word I'm supposed to use when I contact them directly? Is there a reseller I should use instead?

If you've successfully ordered directly from them or know of a reseller, I'd love to hear from you. Perhaps theres a contact person who handles U.S. orders.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

I also tried to contact them w/o success. I guess some dealers complained that they sell their products to end consumers for a much lower price and thats why they stopped selling parts directly.

If you need a drop down edge guide I´d try College Sewing in the UK. They sell the guides for a good price I´d say. I have ordered mine from them and I´m pleased. I guess it also is made by Kwokhing.

a reason is your email go to spam? use another email try again.

Thanks for your replies and the referral to College Sewing in the UK. I ordered a drop down guide from them. The price was reasonable and the shipping wasn't bad at around $10.

Of course not even a day later I got a reply from Kwok Hing, too. I asked for a quote on a bunch of items I'm interested in and it seems I might be able to order stuff. I'll report back.