kristenfair

Oil Tan Leathers From Hidehouse

Hi All!

I'm trying to find a very particular color / type of leather. I usually buy the oil tanned leather from hidehouse, but have found their shipping and ability to keep inventory lacking lately.

What I usually buy is their oil tanned leathers, in the sunrise and tan. Does anyone know where this leather comes from? Or where I can find something similar?

I've attached photos.

Any help is much appreciated! thanks!

post-62045-0-66247400-1431014869_thumb.j

post-62045-0-91469100-1431014876_thumb.j

Edited by kristenfair

Any luck? I'm in the same boat! I'm looking for oil tans under $5/sq ft, with not much luck.

Which oil tans are you using from hide house? I use HH often for chrome leathers but their oil tan samples looked not that great to me, but the hides sure look good on your bags! ...

Hi All!

I'm trying to find a very particular color / type of leather. I usually buy the oil tanned leather from hidehouse, but have found their shipping and ability to keep inventory lacking lately.

What I usually buy is their oil tanned leathers, in the sunrise and tan. Does anyone know where this leather comes from? Or where I can find something similar?

I've attached photos.

Any help is much appreciated! thanks!