Made this for my dad's birthday Thursday. It's my first one... I like it but wished my skills were better...

post-48531-0-28571500-1440984108_thumb.j

I've done a couple and you learn from each one. I think you did a great job. Someone told me that when it comes to flasks, remember what goes in them. LOL

The only thing that could really be argued with are the walking marks caused by your beveler. In this case I'd be using a smooth beveler and not a textured one.

The only thing that could really be argued with are the walking marks caused by your beveler. In this case I'd be using a smooth beveler and not a textured one.

I'd argue your argument and say that, plus the razorback on there...that's what really diminishes the value and overall aesthetics of the pc!

JK...from a Miss State fan, I had to give you a little ribbing...

Good looking flask.

Kevin

@Thor

- I have been second guessing the decision to use the textured one ever since I finished it. Thanks for the feedback!!

@smirak

- Maybe you'll change your mind about not being a Hogs fan once the season heats up, LOL... #WPS

Its actually simple and nice and not overdone, i really like it! Never be ashamed of your skills every master started as a novice at some point we all start somewhere and learn by doing ! keep up the good work

The coolest thing is you made it, sure beats the heck out of a __________ purchased from the store, it's personal.

@ Buck

- Thanks!! My dad was proud to get it. Now, all his buddies want one!!!

@ Sniper

- Yea, my sister doesn't like me making things for our parents for birthdays... She always says "its not fair... I had to buy my gift". It feels good to have people ooooh and awwww over something you created.