Here's a couple of pics of some recent work I've done. I made the holster, the belt, and the knife case. The holster is made from H.O. leather, trimmed with shark. The belt is a double layer of H.O. leather. The knife case/pouch is covered with stingray. I use an Artisan 3000 and 618-1SC to put these together. I used Angelus dyes, and do my burnishing with a custom slicker run at 3600 rpms.

_MG_03431.jpg

_MG_03501.jpg

Maverick2.jpg

Here's a pic of a 2nd Amendment poster that one of my holsters has been put on. We also provided the grips on the gun. (No one else has been able to make wood grips for that particular gun.) It's a Rohrbaugh R9S. We've been on the cover of shooting/gun magazines before, but this is the first 2A poster we've been on. We're in the process of making our own copy of the poster print.

smallbigdog4633.jpg

Now THAT'S amazing work. Well done Kevin!!

Wow! simply wow! Beautiful work well done.

Art

First class work. Really nice.

:You_Rock_Emoticon:

Well I guess Ill go ahead and agree with everyone else lol, really nice work man, very good design for IWB holster.

What kind of screw is that and I assume they hold up very well?

Hey Kevin, as usual, outstanding work ! Love that holster design, always have, but that knife case is beautiful.

Best,

Rhome

Beautiful looking holster, and may I add that the photography is also exceptional.

Ken

Very professional, everything looks great, design, stitching, color and overall balance & design. Keep up the good work, Alan

All I can say is....SWEEEEET.

Thanks for the kind words everyone - much appreciated.

Rhome - the knife case/pouch is a zippered pouch. I've got another one here that's a bit larger and has black hippo on it. I like it the best.

Here's a pic of a knife and sheath I made. The knife is made from 440c and has black ebony as the grip material, also has some engraving on it at the end of the handle. The sheath is made from H.O. leather and is covered with ostrich shin/leg.

kdholsters_knife9323.jpg

Ken - the photography has been done by a gentleman up in the Nashville, TN area. His skills are exceptional and I have always been pleased with the work he's done for me.

Edited by K-Man

Well I guess Ill go ahead and agree with everyone else lol, really nice work man, very good design for IWB holster.

What kind of screw is that and I assume they hold up very well?

Sorry, I missed responding to your question earlier. The screw is an 8/32 screw with a hex head, 1/2" long. There is a two-piece locking device that I designed that holds the attached belt-slide piece to the holster. It's adjustable in changing the cant. So you can actually utilize this one holster and wear it from the small of the back area around to a cross-draw, simply by making the adjustment with the cant/locking device.