Mojo66

Wide Belt Buckle

I'm looking for a 4" belt buckle, needs to be nickel, and preferably double pronged, although single is ok as long as it's sturdy. Does anyone know of any suppliers? I'm in the UK but happy to order from overseas if need be. Something like this, but 4" would be ideal.

http://www.tandyleather.eu/en/product/two-prong-roller-buckles-nickel-plated

Btw, Those 2 prong buckles from tandy suck. They are way too short to fit a decent weight of leather through and they start rusting in about 6 months use. Try buckleguy.com. They have alot of buckles. Also try Abbey England. Need to be a business or know the secret handshake and code word for them i thunk.

Have you tried Abbey Saddlery?

They have quite a range of 'weightlifter' and 'gear' buckles. They may also be able to get a 'one of' made for you.

http://www.abbeyengland.com/

Regards. P.

Thanks for the replies, the buckles from buckleguy seem to stop at 2 1/4", and Abbey's only seem to go up to 2". I'll keep looking though.

We have that roller buckle both in single tongue and 2 tongue in 4" wide. You can buy retail at www.weaverleathersupply.com or PM me for wholesale account information.

Retail price is $2.20 each. Item # to search for is 00100-NP-2-4. If you just search for 00100-NP you will pull up the different size offerings and both single and double tongue.

Let me know if you have any questions once you get in and look around.

We have that roller buckle both in single tongue and 2 tongue in 4" wide. You can buy retail at www.weaverleathersupply.com or PM me for wholesale account information.

Retail price is $2.20 each. Item # to search for is 00100-NP-2-4. If you just search for 00100-NP you will pull up the different size offerings and both single and double tongue.

Let me know if you have any questions once you get in and look around.

I have been also on the hunt for years for a heelbar 2 prong buckle, non roller, brass and 1 3/4" to 2" square. Not the vertical rectangle of the tandy one. Other than the size issue, I think the rust issue comes from the inside of the roller, yours are probably much better quality, though i have not tried them yet. I had a brass one on a belt i wore for years, and i wore out the buckle. The brass is much thinner on the top where the dunlop is.

You know, Dunlop disease,

Its when yer belly dunlops over your belt.