Sign in to follow this  
TomSwede

Happy birthday Wildrose

Hope you have a good one!!! :birthday:

We ain't getting younger but I've heard we're getting wiser (not sure I'd apply for that part about wiser;-)

Keep up the excellent work!!

Tom

Happy Birthday Holly, Hope you get to do all want to today.

Happy birthday Holly! Drink one for me.

Casey

happy i say HAPPY BIRFDAY HOLLY!!! :cheers:

darryl

Thanks! I intend to have a drink at my favorite eating establishment tonight: RED LOBSTER!!!!

Thanks! I intend to have a drink at my favorite eating establishment tonight: RED LOBSTER!!!!

Have a great meal, Holly. Happy Birthday! :birthday:

Super Happy Birthday :banana::birthday::banana:

Me too LOVE Red Lobster (and Outback) :-)

:birthday:

Happy Birthday, Holly!

Happy Birthday, Holly! If I'd have known where you were having your birthday dinner, I'd have toasted you last night from my local Red Lobster! :cheers:

:birthday:

Crystal

The best part was that my son was across the table rather than right next to me....so I had a break from "I'm tired...I want to snuuugggglllle Mommy!" (in other words "I'm bored and don't want food right now") And since my husband got there before us, he'd gotten a seat and we didn't even have to wait.

Started with a nice strawberry daquiri (yeah, I like the mixed drinks), then on to a yummy seafood and artichoke dip with chips, then some mozzarella sticks (get them as an appetizer with fried clams - the little guy actually loves clams), a great caesar salad, OF COURSE the wonderful biscuits, and then the "Ultimate Feast": lobster tail, shrimp scampi, crab legs, fried shrimp, and a baked potato with butter and sour cream. YUMMY!!!! Oh, and since I'd kept lunch small, I actually was able to order dessert, which we shared: chocolate chip lava cookie - a choc. chip cookie with gooey melted chocolate center and vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup on top.

Hungry yet? LOL!

The only bummer was that there were no lobsters in the tank in the waiting area. We always like to watch them.