CenricVig

Hello From Wnc Mountains

Hello all,

I live in Black Mountain, NC and have just taken up leather crafting as I am trying to find another outlet for my creative mind. A few of my family members craft leather, and when visting them this last Christmas and seeing what they were doing with leather, I thought I must give this a try as well. To tell the truth I have alway loved the smell of leather, don't know what it is but ummm the smell is something special (I know I am weird) Well I can't wait to share and learn what I can from this fine group, and get to know each of you better.

Cenric

Hi Cenric,

You're not weird :thumbsup: , I've always loved the smell of leather as far as I can remember!

I've loved the smell since I was a tot, as well ! We came through your neck of the woods several years ago on motorcycles.

It was raining so hard all day and all night as we passed , thus We coulden't see too much of your vacinity.

Welcome to the best site on the planet , need help ? just ask away, usually someone has your answer. -- Wild Bill46

Wild Bill46,

Yes we can get a lot of rain here in the mountains spring and fall seem to be the worst time for rain. I had a BMW R1200 GS for a little bit and I have a 1971 Yamaha XS-650 that I am slowly working on to get back on the road, you still ride?

Yes Heritage !

Nice!! I like them softail slims may look into getting one someday.