Azalyne Skye

For Sale New Consew Industrial Sewing 2 Needle Post Machine Model 369Rb-2 Table & Servo, California

We purchased this Consew Double Needle Post Machine recently. It was purchased brand new from the manufacturer. We thought it would work for our business, but instead it has sat unused in our art studio. We tried using it once or twice, but discovered that it is most definitely the wrong machine for our needs. It is technically in Like NEW condition, with no signs of wear. We've proactively serviced it to ensure that it is ready for the new owner. This machine would be better suited for a saddle maker or a company specializing in leather/upholstery fabric furniture, please see Full Specs below. This machine comes with the table and a servo motor. We are selling it for a few thousand less than what we paid in hopes it will sell quickly. Willing to accept reasonable offers.

We are asking $3800 for this machine, actually selling it for a few thousand dollars less than what we paid in hopes it will sell quickly. Willing to accept reasonable offers only.

We are unable to ship, due to its weight and size. Instead we are willing to deliver it anywhere within California for an additional $200. California buyers only. Local pick up is also acceptable.

This machine is currently listed on EBAY, but I can pull auction if someone on this forum is interested.

FULL SPECIFICATIONS:

Model # 369RB-2

Double Needle, 1/4" Gauge- 135x17

Walking Foot

Speed, Max (S.P.M)- 2200

Clearance Under Pressure Foot- 11/32" (8.5mm)

Stitch Length- 5 s.p.i (5mm)

Bed Size- 7"x20 3/8" (177mm x 518mm)

APPLICATIONS:

For sewing medium to medium heavy-weight fabrics. Leather, canvas, vinyl, synthetics, and various coated and laminated materials

Designed for sewing operations which require decorative or functional angular stitching such as collars, pockets, shoe uppers, auto, boat and furniture upholstery, slacks, shirts, etc...

Designed for stitching such products as overalls, raincoats, luggage, travelware accessories, bags, umbrella's, awnings, covers, tarpaulins, tents, wearing apparel, outdoor clothing, underwear, etc.

General/parallel two-needle stitching with split bar for making even angle turns.

Suitable for stitching uneven, hollow, tubular and curved articles

FEATURES:

Compound feed, walking foot mechanism assures perfect feeding of sewing material

Large hooks and bobbin cases with their own thread take-up mechanism assure uniform and perfect stitching with minimum bobbin changes

Easy operation of disengage able right and left needle bars by use of finger-touch lever

Centra-Lube, semi-automatic lubrication system

Oil fed take-up

Stitches per minute 2200

Reverse Stitching

Various gauge sets available

Safety clutch protects the hooks from being damaged

post-69934-0-94657000-1454968213_thumb.j

post-69934-0-53023100-1454968229_thumb.j

post-69934-0-91513600-1454968266_thumb.j

post-69934-0-07481300-1454968277_thumb.j

post-69934-0-48479700-1454968286_thumb.j

post-69934-0-05869700-1454968294_thumb.j

post-69934-0-41169900-1454968301_thumb.j

Edited by northmount
Added price from other post

Can anyone advise me on how to edit my listing? I can't seem to locate an edit button? I need to add the price of the machine to the listing. I also noticed that my post has posted multiple times, is there a way to delete the redundant posts, ugh. Sorry, trying to figure it out!

If a moderator could please delete this post I'd be grateful. Thanks!!

If a moderator could please delete this post I'd be grateful. Thanks!!

This one has your pictures attached, so added the price from your other post, and kept this one.

Edit is only available to posts for maybe an hour after the post was made. The edit button is left of the quote button.

Hope that is okay.

Tom

Ok, thanks! I will keep all of this info in mind for future posts, as I am new to the website and learning. Here is also a video of the machine in action that my partner filmed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2SRWf35ltY&feature=em-upload_owner