jan3ll3

Dinosaur Fossil Leather Kits

Hey guys, I wanted to share my leather dinosaur kits with you  :)   ~ I'd been working on these for over two and a half years and premiered them for the first time at a fun little workshop in Sheridan, WY, at the Rocky Mtn. Trade Show ~ 

I'd been asked by other leather artists when they could get their own kits and left them waiting for a long time while I finished instructions, videos and finalized patterns....

I'm happy to say that they're finally available now on Kickstarter!  "Skelosaurz Leather Fossils" just launched a few days ago and has had the honor of being selected from the over 5K projects as one of the few hundred KS staff-picks for "projects we love" which is awesome and exciting for the future of little leather dinos !  Early Bird T-Rex Kits start at $45 plus shipping & finished models are also available...  You can get four different Skelosaurz kits that you can carve up and color any way you like ~  Please check them out so they don't go extinct!  Skelosaurz Leather Fossils Kickstarter

skelz kitz2.jpg

skelz colors2.jpg

skelz battle and carved.jpg

Edited by jan3ll3
pic links not showing up