Uwe

Juki LU-562 head ($600)

I took in a handful of project machines over the last few months and will be putting them up for sale as I finish working on them. First one out of the gates is a Juki LU-562 (next up are a Juki LU-563-3 and an Adler 67-GA373.)

I took apart the head for a proper cleaning and to replace the thread tension release guide.  It also has new presser feet, feed dog, bobbin cover plate, and assorted new screws. The paint shows some wear but mechanically the machine is in fine working condition, adjusted to factory specs with perfect reverse stitching, and ready to provide decades of reliable service in caring hands.

I'm located near Detroit, Michigan. The machine head by itself is $600. I can ship the head for $150 within the continental U.S. in a custom-made wooden shipping crate. 

The machine is also listed on my Detroit Area Craigslist: https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/bfd/5573798856.html

I made a sewing demo/promo video for this Juki LU-562 machine. The video also includes some glamour close-up stills at the end:

Edited by Uwe

Uwe, nice clean machine at a good price, hope it sells quickly, and thanks for the great videos.

Mario.

This machine is sold.