Boriqua

I get asked to do weird stuff sometimes!? T Rex Rifle butt Cover

Different strokes for different folks....

Nice job.

weird but wonderful as usual.

Very nicely done! I know what you mean, I get asked to do alterations and mods on hockey gloves I really wonder about sometimes.....but they're willing to pay me, so I make it work. 

Thank you for the kind words. It was received well on the Marlin owners group and the gentleman who ordered it said I deserve a tip so he is paying more than I asked but I think I will make another just without the t rex. I didnt take a deposit and was really worried what I would do with a rifle cover with a t rex if he hated it but since this is for fun and beer money and that pesky health insurance payment I figured I could let it go cheap if he hated it. Its a black, to mahogany to cherry fade with a touch of antique to just bring up the grain some and the now final product is stitched with scarlet thread on the other side as well mostly for decoration. He is coming to pick it up tomorrow ... wish me luck!

Alex

Would have loved to seen it on the rifle.

What makes your work eye-popping is your dye work .  Well, that and catchy design, visual balance, interesting focal points, flawless stitching, and all that comes with a lifetime of pursuing beautiful.  Call it a Rifle Butt Cover if you like, I know what you're up to.

Edited by cseeger