RockyAussie

Picture inserting order

Can anyone tell me how once you have a few pictures inserted how to move them around so they will display in the correct sequence?

Once you insert them into the text, you can drag and drop. Assuming you are working on a PC. If you're using a tablet, I got nothing. :wacko:

Thanks for the answer NCArcher I will give that a go next post.

I upload my pics to photobucket, that way I dont have to resize anything. When I want to share on a forum, I can just copy and paste the link into the text. That way I can space them, axd gext between pictures however I see fit. Plus the photos are larger and expandable that way. 

On 7/10/2016 at 11:43 AM, Colt W Knight said:

I upload my pics to photobucket, that way I dont have to resize anything. When I want to share on a forum, I can just copy and paste the link into the text. That way I can space them, axd gext between pictures however I see fit. Plus the photos are larger and expandable that way. 

And when you change anything in your photobucket account, move, delete, or change permissions, the links all get broken.  Then the posts become useless.  You can see lots of broken links on this forum where that has happened.

Please resize and post here.  You can still space them out as you wish between text.

Tom