Hi, i'm Chad

So i noticed that i have never introduced myself or posted any of my work up here for the last 2 or so years, i'm not surprised really i don't enjoy sitting at a computer when i have free time probably similarly to most people on here so i'm sure my late blooming isn't that huge. 

I'm from the Great state of Idaho (if you flatten out all the mountains its as big as Texas), Idaho potatoes are the best, and i like to work with leather as much as i can, i try to practice everyday.

attached is my latest project, hope you enjoy.

File Aug 16, 10 14 14.jpeg

We'll trade you Houston for a few mountains.  Maybe even throw in Baytown.  No, you can't have Austin.  You don't have enough mountains for that.

Idaho is too pretty to trade! ;) nice looking bag, I have been contemplating doing something similar but haven't worked up the courage. what part of Idaho? I'm a southern Idahoan

I agree, Idaho is "too pretty to trade" but I could package up the ant hill from the neighbors place and send it too you.. Should be a fair trade for all three of them.  I know how you are about getting a good deal especially one in your favor, so I'll send the ants too. Lol

I'm down in southern ID as well; IF area

chad @ K.L

I had to work in Mountain Home for a few weeks, didn't care much for it. However I did get to visit a pretty fun arcade/go cart place in Boise.

Ha, yeah "Mountain Home".  Who would have thought that the name of a town could be a practical joke?  I'll bet before there was radio and talking pictures it was great source of amusement for the locals to have "foreigners "ask where the mountains were.  

Spent some time in Idaho myself -- 12 years worth -- Moscow, Joel, Lowman, Stanley, Middleton, Boise and still have relatives in Caldwell, Nampa, Meridian, and Boise.  TBH, I don't miss it much.  The wages were low and the prices were high and you're five hours to SLC, 8 to Portland, and 10 to Seattle.  To say you're isolated is an understatement.  But yeah, I I get that's what people like about it.  I had friends who had never left the state their entire lives and that was fine by them.   

But there is one thing I truly miss about Idaho and that is authentic Basque Chorizo Smoked Sausage (not the Gem Pack stuff, but the "I know a guy who knows a guy stuff").  God I miss that sausage so....