Rawhide

Peter Main in Fort Worth

Hi Marlon,

That is fantastic:-) I love the coloring and the shading...

Thanks Tina,

I've been quite facinated by your coloring as well. You create some fine work.

Marlon

One thing that you will find out is that most of the masters in this craft are just like that.

Wonderful stories about wonderful people. In reading them, I got thinking that overall people are just people, regardless of how skilled they are in their area of endeavor. And while we are all amazed that they would even bother talking with us, I wonder how many of them inside themselves are amazed that others would think that way about them. They are just people enjoying other people which makes them so human and so likable. Some of the people I respect the most are the most down to earth people you would ever want to meet.

Wonderful stories about wonderful people. In reading them, I got thinking that overall people are just people, regardless of how skilled they are in their area of endeavor. And while we are all amazed that they would even bother talking with us, I wonder how many of them inside themselves are amazed that others would think that way about them. They are just people enjoying other people which makes them so human and so likable. Some of the people I respect the most are the most down to earth people you would ever want to meet.

Denise, How do you get your posting to appear with the large font. Yours is the first one that I could read without squintring and follow without using my curser as a guide. Whatever you do, I would sure like everyone to do so. It looks great. BTW, I do agree with you. Carlb

Carlb,

My post is in a different font and size than what is normally here because I wrote it in Word and cut and pasted it here. I don't think we will get everyone to do that, but you can make the type larger on your own computer this way.

1.) Press and hold the Control key.

2.) Turn the wheel on your mouse. One way makes everything larger. The other way makes it smaller.

3.) When you let go of both, it will stay that size till you change it again.

You will have to go back and forth a bit to get the whole width, but the print will be larger.

All the best,

Denise

:rofl: That's funny!!

What page is that in the Rule book? Nevermind, I don't have one!!

Hey Marlon,

If you look on page 317, paragraph B, subsection 1a, about half way down there is an * that takes you to a footnote. The directions on that footnote take you to page 735 and right there after the one that explains the politically correct way to harvest hair from a road kill squirell in California (in case you want to make your own paintbrush) is the rule about letting the teacher carve your name on a project in a class. It's right there in the really fine print! :rules:

Hey Marlon,

If you look on page 317, paragraph B, subsection 1a, about half way down there is an * that takes you to a footnote. The directions on that footnote take you to page 735 and right there after the one that explains the politically correct way to harvest hair from a road kill squirell in California (in case you want to make your own paintbrush) is the rule about letting the teacher carve your name on a project in a class. It's right there in the really fine print! :rules:

Clay, I need to get a copy of this rule book.... so when you are done writing it, please forward me a copy..... thanks