BillyK

Heiser saddle

Can't tell much from pic. Better broadside would be more helpful. Some repairs show in this pic. Less repairs = greater value to collectors

Where did this saddle come from?  I used to have one on display when I had my shop in Rapid City SD.  It was a 1932 and was in 95% condition.  It sold at auction several years ago (4 I think).  At the time I thought it was one of the best saddles I had ever seen.  The leather was the best I have ever seen in a saddle and the workmanship was extra  fine.  I have never seen another Heiser of that quality.    I bought it for the owner out of Maine. At one time the owner turned down well over $1000.00 for it.

Edited by Ken Nelson

I bought it at an estate sale in southern illinois from a guy named ed fischer about a year ago I knew what it was and I couldn't pass it up thank God no one else knew what it was!! I'm amazed at the condition of this saddle I haven't seen another in this good of shape!!

Edited by BillyK

Will upload all pictures of this saddle on Facebook will not let me to it on here my username on Facebook Is Deenaandbillykaminski