Ken Nelson

Dixon 6" splitter

I have an old Dixon 6" splitter I will let go.  I have an extra 8" blade that I will let go with it.  I have been told someone with a water jet can cut the blade down to fit this splitter but DO NOT know that for certain.  Anyway,  I will take $500.00 for it + shipping and throw in the blade OBO. It is in really good shape. I am having problems downloading pictures of this but if you contact me with your pm, I will email you photos of it.  Thanks   Ken

Edited by Ken Nelson
mistake

Here are some pics Ken emailed me of his splitter. 

100_1704.JPG

100_1705.JPG

100_1706.JPG

Good luck on the sale. 

Question: what's that knob on the bottom for? Just curious.

Thank you so much MadMax!   The knob on the bottom is where you adjust the thickness you want to split down to.  Dixon went out of business not too long ago.  This splitter is old but I do not know how old.  I have had it about 20 years and it was old when I got it.  Works good though.

I would like to see someone put this good bench machine back in service,  So for $450.00 I will ship it in the lower 48.  Thank you for looking  Ken

Update:   I got a "bad' check for this splitter and still have it for sale.  I got the extra blade back for it, so it has a brand new extra blade for it.  I will take the $450 with the new blade but you will be responsible for shipping if I include the extra blade.   US Postal Money order or I hold you check for a week. I need to figure out how to take paypal as I spend a lot of money through  them. LOL

5 hours ago, Ken Nelson said:

Update:   I got a "bad' check for this splitter and still have it for sale.  I got the extra blade back for it, so it has a brand new extra blade for it.  I will take the $450 with the new blade but you will be responsible for shipping if I include the extra blade.   US Postal Money order or I hold you check for a week. I need to figure out how to take paypal as I spend a lot of money through  them. LOL

Ken, if you want to take paypal all you have to do is send the buyer the email address you use to login to your paypal account. They use that email address as the recipient. You can also get their email address and send them a bill from paypal which is a little easier. Hope that helps!

Ken,

do you want to sell the 8" blade separately?  Price?

Hi Ken,

I am interested in your 6" Dixon Leather splitting machine.  Is it still available?

Need more info to complete this transaction.

I haven't figured out how to contact you except on this public feed.

I want the splitter and the extra blade.  I can get you a postal MO today.  Where do I send it?

Have MO for you.

Ken Nelson

202 blowers Ave. N

Wessington Springs, SD  57382 

I will get it packaged and ready to ship. Thank you.   Ken

The MO will go in the mail tomorrow!

Jane

Edited by tandemaniac