RockyAussie

Having some fun making stubby coolers

Its a busy time of year with Christmas coming up fast and customer orders pressing, but a little product testing must not be overlooked.

I am trying to learn how to make "how to video's" and such and this is my first attempt. I didn't want to make it too boring so it may be a bit fast but I reckon

if your interested enough you can replay and hit the pause where ever you like. Comments are welcome. :unsure:

Well, you already got yourself a subscriber on Youtube! :D

Those are very cool!   Thanks for the video too.   Oh, and if you need help with product testing, I'm ready!

Bill

1 hour ago, billybopp said:

Those are very cool!   Thanks for the video too.   Oh, and if you need help with product testing, I'm ready!

Bill

Thanks Bill. I think I tested them pretty good but let me know if you're coming down under and I'll get a new batch ready. 

1 hour ago, SamB said:

Well, you already got yourself a subscriber on Youtube! :D

Thanks SamB. I'm sure the next video has got to be better if not as much fun product testing at least. Regards Brian

3 hours ago, Boriqua said:

hey those are pretty cool!!

Yeah well I guess that's what they are for. But ..... I may have not given them long enough a time to test out fully. I better go and do it again dammit.:cheers: