T Moore Medicine Hat Saddlery

Anyone use a Byler custom leather Machinery Foot Press

If you mean Bielers from Penn,I have one of their foot presses. Same as the old Weaver press. When I purchased it it cost less than the Weaver. Bielers attachments are good also.Press is use daily,and is excellent

Could I please get the contact information for Bieler's. I am looking for a foot press.

Beilers Supply and Manufacturing

3025 Harvest Dr

Ronks PA 17522

(717)-768-0174

Thanks much:)

Hey Shell,

When we last talked, I thought you wanted a hand press ?

Quick note:  Though the Weaver & Beiler machines "look" the same, one is a Heritage and the other is a C&O.  Their dies are NOT interchangeable. 

We promote the Beilers Mfg. machine and I personally assisted in the development of the dies and their function.  I have over 30yrs of experience with tool/die work (especially when it comes to Spots & Rivet Staples ).  We improved the dies by adding durable inner sleeves and balanced the spring function & tension to properly balance the spots before hitting the material.  No one wants to be frustrated with a $.02 part (spot) that doesn't set well and/or ruins their leather work....that can make for a long day:rolleyes2: 

We take the Beilers kick press to the next level and assemble it for you.  We test the alignment and also test with the sample leather (you provide) to ensure that it will work when it arrives at your door.   We've made the necessary adjustments to handle anything from Nylon, Bio, and even stingray.  We also offer an upgraded version of the machine to be a FULL Auto Press.  Vibratory feeder and air compression set. 

If you want a great kick press ~ go to Beilers.   If you want a machine that is turn-key ready to go and fitted exactly to your needs, contact me.

Thanks for the info. I like to research all my options. Going on these forums I believe can save one a lot of money and time. I like learning the easy way rather than the hard way by buying the wrong things. Right now I'm hand setting everything for my bags from grommets to rivets.  My studio is packed and I don't want to plug anything more in:) But hands free option would be better, imho.  I will email you shortly for those samples of the spots and go from there.  Thanks much.