JLSleather

Swappin' 'n' stuff

Is the forsale also for swap?  I got a rings Glock 43 - never used extra - and would trade for a Bersa Th .380    4...3....2....

Is the flock 43 the small single stack? If so I'll buy it. 

If we're talking molding "blue guns"?

I'm not "determined" to sell it -- that G43 has been sitting around here in a box for about 2 years since teh gun came out and I bought multiples.  was actually hoping someone had the BT380 and didn't need it (or even a P238) to trade, if they were going to buy the 43 anyway.  But if I need to buy those, then the 43 is okay here, too.

Okey dokey. It just dawned on me the other day that my brother works every gun show in the dfw area. He offered to throw some holsters out for me if I made some. So, now I need some blue guns. He said that was a popular one no had been making stuff for.

40 minutes ago, bikermutt07 said:

Okey dokey. It just dawned on me the other day that my brother works every gun show in the dfw area. He offered to throw some holsters out for me if I made some. So, now I need some blue guns. He said that was a popular one no had been making stuff for.

I have a G43 and there is no shortage of holsters out there. You might want to think about making a few less common holsters bikermutt. Ask Jeff market is flooded with Glock and S&W and the like. 

The G43 STILL IS a popular one -- I really wondered for a while JUS HOW MANY o them things glock made!!@#!!  Crazy for a while there ...

And I'd say that around here, the most popular models still teh G19, G43, P938, and XDs45

Yeah, he mentioned the 938 and the 19 as well. And any 1911. 

6 hours ago, Mattsbagger said:

I have a G43 and there is no shortage of holsters out there. You might want to think about making a few less common holsters bikermutt. Ask Jeff market is flooded with Glock and S&W and the like. 

Well markets can be subjective when you get to local level. If some one can lay hands on one at a show with out weighing everything on the internet, then the impulse buy van kick in. My brother is a great strategist when it comes to guns and car parts. He knows his market really well. He's like one of those guys that really know horse racing. He talks to everyone, listens, watches, what goes on at other booths. He's tied into that stuff. Heck he should own a pawn shop or something.

there never seems to be a situation where a 1911 holster in all sizes will sell, I have made some with both gator and elephant in the window or done a pattern of some sort in the front support leather and they have always sold.  That might be in past due to the many different makers of the 1911, with younger crowd it is any line of Glock.  There really is no way to determine what might or might not sell, if it catches someone's eye and they really like it they'll buy it to say they have it, but again any of the Glock models will sell.  It seems like a lot of police will have them for back up or their off duty carry in all flavors.  Take a pattern and make it 2 tone and also have a few for the lefties cause ya just never know.

1 hour ago, OLDNSLOW said:

there never seems to be a situation where a 1911 holster in all sizes will sell, I have made some with both gator and elephant in the window or done a pattern of some sort in the front support leather and they have always sold.  That might be in past due to the many different makers of the 1911, with younger crowd it is any line of Glock.  There really is no way to determine what might or might not sell, if it catches someone's eye and they really like it they'll buy it to say they have it, but again any of the Glock models will sell.  It seems like a lot of police will have them for back up or their off duty carry in all flavors.  Take a pattern and make it 2 tone and also have a few for the lefties cause ya just never know.

I'm a lefty. I'll always make my 10 % product for my fellow southpaws.