JLSleather

INSANE pricing leather 'n' stuff

I know, I know.. everybody hates getting a good deal --- good stuff for a little money.  Sorry, time to pack (dragged it out long as I could, actually).. so I gotta have either some room or another truck :rofl:  This leather is Hermann Oak "A" or "B", and some Wickett/Craig "standard" (A)

NEXT FEW DAYS ONLY (prices include US shipping)

Belt strips, "plain" → mostly 1 1/4 and 1 1/2" wide... $45 for 3 of em includes US shipping

Belt strips, embossed → mostly 1 1/4 and 1 1/2" wide... $45 for 3 of em includes US shipping

"Pile" of mag pouch "blanks" → to make 8 single pouches -- predyed, mostly black  ...$50 gitsem all

"Dummy" guns → Duncan's Springfield XD (4"), Ring's Springfield XD subcompact, and Ring's Glock 43 ... $100 shipped

More when the camera battery is charged!

Edited by JLSleather

bg.jpg$100 gitsem all

Duncan's (aluminum) Springfield XD (4")

Ring's Springfield XD subcompact

Ring's Glock 43

Edited by JLSleather

I'll take the dummy guns!

ho15.jpg(3) 1.5" wide H.O. belt blanks, 54"-56" long.  I see one has a bit of black dye on it.. probably why it got set to the side.  But it's 45-46" from one end, so either dye it black, or cut it off and make a sz 38-40 belt.

HO125.jpg(3) 1.25" wide HO belt blanks.. nice leather (7/8).  Length about 48", 52", 52"

HO10.jpg(2) 1" wide HO 7/8 belt strips , aone about 50", one about 54"

Edited by JLSleather

(3) wickett/Craig drum dyed chestnut skirting strips, 8 ozch.jpg

1.5" wide x 47", 57", 57"

The mark in the pic is about the only one at all, and that may buff out if dampening the strip (you do know you can stamp this stuff, right? )

dummy guns is sold :(

magblk.jpgWickett/Craig skirting, drum dyed.  Mag pouch 'blanks" - leftover in the drawer.

4 black, 3 brown, 1 chestnut.. all to go at $50

NOTE this is 8 PAIRS of leather pieces, so makes 8 mag pouches

Trim to suit, patterns free if you want 'em

eb1.jpgMix 'n' match any of the 'smooth' strips and embossed straps... 3 of choice for $45 (shipped)

eb2.jpgTo be clear, there are 3 of these, borders are about 1/4", so room to line 'n' stitch.

eb3.jpgSelf explanatory here.. natural leather in 7/8 oz.  The back of some of these has saw or splitter marks... not enough to cause harm but I always line them.

So all together, looks like 25eb4.jpg straps.

Somebody wanna take 'em all at 300 (shipped) ?@!

Edited by JLSleather

Approximately how large are the mag pouch blanks? 

Single mag pouches --- works for most.  Looks like about 4 3/4" x 3 3/4".  Works for most mags.. I use 'em for G43, G42, XDs45, beretta and sig 9mm.  I use slightly larger ones for teh G19, shield 9 and 45, etc.. with larger mags.

By way of a reminder -- - I DO take blue guns in lieu of cash ;)

Boxing up the rest this weekend -- so do speak up now or hold yer piece ... or something like that ;)