So, it's been a while since I've picked up my stamps, but recently I made a wallet for my friend. Took me a little while to get back into the swing of things, but I'm for the most part pleased with how it turned out.

large.IMG_20170213_210828.jpg.5e68e65c8d23e7b514fa13ff00b1e75d.jpglarge.IMG_20170213_210929.jpg.a761254e27d70b242ccff4f85401b7dc.jpglarge.IMG_20170213_211014.jpg.1a43fefe95e03c3002230c0f55e76d33.jpg

I like it!

How are your lines so smooth..... Also the cuts aren't visible after you've bevelled. My cuts sometimes seem to be still visible at the bottom of the bevelled line. You are provoking my envy. 

Very nice, I like the deer design it is somewhat Celtic in style and beautiful edges.  

On 2/17/2017 at 1:30 PM, Wulfing said:

How are your lines so smooth..... Also the cuts aren't visible after you've bevelled. My cuts sometimes seem to be still visible at the bottom of the bevelled line. You are provoking my envy. 

If you can still see the cut its to deep and or your beveling is not deep enough. Not a tooler but from what I've practiced and saw from people is 1/3 depth on the cutting is sufficient. 1/2 is to deep. But the guys who do it every day will have better advise. As to OP I like the wallet. I want to try my hand at that style.

On ‎05‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 0:59 PM, JHobbs said:

Very nice, I like the deer design it is somewhat Celtic in style and beautiful edges.  

While I'd love to be able to claim ownership of the design, I'm not that good of an artist. The original picture is by nirvanaoftime.deviantart.com/ Her artwork is phenomenal.