Boriqua

provide a way to fill in donation?

I donated a while back but wanted to kick a few extra dollars in. I love the site .. have learned a TON and want it to continue so others can learn a ton too.

BUT

as crappy as it sounds I found an extra 10 bucks and wanted to donate but it seems the minimum is 25 bucks and unfortunately I spent to much this month and cant go a full 25 but would like to give something since its been a bit and its well worth it.

I think for many people its easy to give up starbucks for a few days or any one of a million other money wasters and can give 5-10-15 bucks and I would like to see the forum get it but in my retired .. making it through state .. getting hold of $25 bucks is a little more pain then "hey I got 5 bucks that I can give a few times a year"

Oh and to the married folk that might understand .. I have been married a long time .. I dont have to explain away 10 bucks but 25 .. I gotta ask now that we are old and watching our money.

Sheesh tell me about it, and now I am doing battle with the V.A. you know that one, ya that one that leaves dead patients in the hallway or over books the lies about it.  I thought when I gave up my time way back in the 70's that it would kind of be there to choose between it and the Medicare that the government says they give us because it is all their money, well anyway I digress.

I'm the other shoe (or something like that).  I donated once - forever ago.  Then I figure that when I see all the other names are blue, it must be about my turn again ;)

If I need $10, I prolly sold something that may do that.  If I need $25, I hit up the wench wife.. she got a LOT more money 'n' me :whistle:

Edited by JLSleather

17 minutes ago, JLSleather said:

I'm the other shoe (or something like that).  I donated once - forever ago.  Then I figure that when I see all the other names are blue, it must be about my turn again ;)

If I need $10, I prolly sold something that may do that.  If I need $25, I hit up the wench wife.. she got a LOT more money 'n' me :whistle:

yea brother but you commit more in knowledge and information than I do or can. Your contributions are the reason for my contributions!!

You contribute far far more than any $25/$50 bucks to this forum.

Not knowing how long the wife and I will be graced with life on the planet we are very careful with our money ...But ... I can usually find a 10 spot I didnt report ;)

Edited by Boriqua

25 minutes ago, OLDNSLOW said:

Sheesh tell me about it, and now I am doing battle with the V.A. you know that one, ya that one that leaves dead patients in the hallway or over books the lies about it.  I thought when I gave up my time way back in the 70's that it would kind of be there to choose between it and the Medicare that the government says they give us because it is all their money, well anyway I digress.

I'm with you .. it is something when you go from a money making productive man to worrying about nickels. Still aint used to it. I have a feeling this whole new extended life expectancy aint all that spectacular. To each their own but .. I would have been fine going while I was still on top. Still I am having fun .. and this forum contributes to it so .....

Edited by Boriqua