Dbowlman

Glove 27 Holster, belt and buckle for Retiring Police Officer

LOL.... It's a GLOCK 27 .... not a Glove 27..... darn autocorrect! :lol

Kinda scared to see the hand that fits that glove... Haha just foolin..

All looks good though, in all seriousness

Looks good! Autocorrect is what I first thought! 

Marginally off topic, I understand the G26 and G27 are the same for holster purposes, is that correct? I have a G26 that is screaming for a leather holster.

Also, are there NINE holes in that belt for the buckle??? I'm retiring in 195 days, and may have to alter the number in my future belts. I didn't know that was a retired thing.

Yes, I am in Tennessee and the retired officer is in Texas... soooo I decidedly erred on the side of slightly longer belt and a few extra belt holes in case of measurement errors or retirement expansion. LOL

I can't say for sure on your question about Glocks model 26 and 27. I used a blue gun specifically made for the baby Glock (model 27). I'm sure you could compare them at a gun shop.

In case you didn't notice ...the holster is a lefty. The badges were supplied by the Officer and are inlaid into the Leather.  

Thanks for the positive comments!  I'm relatively new at this and I appreciate good thoughts. 

G26 and G27 are EXACT same size externally. All Glock 9mm,.40,and .357 Sig are same width. Difference is in barrel and grip length. Also the .45 and 10mm Flicks are the same size. JLS has patterns for a lot of Flicks on his web site. I use the same holster for my G27 and my G19 in some cases.

Beautiful work!