Dwight

A Tandy Thank You

Just a shout out and a thank you to the Tandy leather store in Columbus, Ohio.

They ran out of their advertised specials very early on black friday, . . . and had to substitute.  Corporate gave them the green light, . . . and I got a 22+ sf 8/9 hide out the door for $90.

It did have a minor flaw in it, . . . but all things considered, . . . I would have had to have paid darn near double that price the tuesday before Thanksgiving, . . . and I just wanted to give credit where credit is due, . . . Tandy Leather on Morse Rd. Columbus, Ohio.

Even got to chat with a good friend who used to be the manager, Scott, . . . we compared open heart surgeries.

May God bless,

Dwight

Sweet deal Dwight.

Yeah I was in the Tandy store in Fort Worth a couple weeks ago and my wife spotted a purse she liked that was a display item. Turns out that kit has been discontinued. A few days later my phone rang and it was the guy that helped us that day, He said he ran across one of those kits and remembered we wanted one. It wasn't even in the system so we got it for like twenty bucks as a misc item. I've had good experiences with them.