Does anyone have any info on the Juki ls-341n I have found a ton of info on the non-n version. Like what size thread and max material, and if anyone can ballpark what they go for in used condition. Thanks for any help

Edited by AdamPCain

Good day

https://s3.amazonaws.com/a.teamworksales.com/JUKI+ENGINEERS/LS-341N%2C+LS-341N-7+Engineer+Manual.pdf

I have no clue on the cost, that would have to be evaluated by many more conversations and photos. Its really not a topic honestly without a bit more visuals. I can say they in their day were expensive, as they were built and precisely assembled.. Expensive is probably very high if this is a new hunt.

The options available for Clones of this and others brands and types sway many and that includes me. I will easily say new clones on the market in this class are less than 2500. some getting close to grand less than that. I dont think this Juki 341 model when new was as low as 2500.00 I would say they are cloned for a dam good reason.  I mean look how many wheels are now made or cloned :)

I in good faith will say take a look at the online machine sellers, for the real name and check out their cost. With this its a bit easier to get digging for others in the same style and researching a few positives about their offering.

A name can stand pretty well if its base is built to perform.

Floyd

2 hours ago, brmax said:

Good day

https://s3.amazonaws.com/a.teamworksales.com/JUKI+ENGINEERS/LS-341N%2C+LS-341N-7+Engineer+Manual.pdf

I have no clue on the cost, that would have to be evaluated by many more conversations and photos. Its really not a topic honestly without a bit more visuals. I can say they in their day were expensive, as they were built and precisely assembled.. Expensive is probably very high if this is a new hunt.

The options available for Clones of this and others brands and types sway many and that includes me. I will easily say new clones on the market in this class are less than 2500. some getting close to grand less than that. I dont think this Juki 341 model when new was as low as 2500.00 I would say they are cloned for a dam good reason.  I mean look how many wheels are now made or cloned :)

I in good faith will say take a look at the online machine sellers, for the real name and check out their cost. With this its a bit easier to get digging for others in the same style and researching a few positives about their offering.

A name can stand pretty well if its base is built to perform.

Floyd

Thank you very much someone in my area has a used one I have only seen photos of it. It looks like it's in mint condition like it was hardly ever used. I have been trying to figure out what kind of cylinder machine to get, this is only a hobby for me.  And spending close to $2000 on a machine I want to make sure I get something that I will be happy with.  I am leaning more towards of buying a new machine from a local dealer so I get the customer service and any help I might need.