So I just came out of a local pawn shop and they have me frustrated. I went in looking for repurposing material, while browsing tools I had found a tool box with some hand tools. It was labeled as welding tools. Perusing the tools I found 2 Barry King edge skivers and a round knife. I could not make out a brand on the knife. I offered 40 for all 3 and they turned me down, they wanted me to pay 200 for the whole box! The guy at the counter even started asking me what the tools were and what they were for. I was baffled at that point! How can they turn down selling tools that they had no idea what they were for!

@nstarleather They were the only leather tools in the box. I tried to explain that they did not belong. I would have bought everything since I do metal smithing as well but the attitude the guy had turned me off of giving them my hard earned money. Service is more important to me than price sometimes.

I am always on the lookout for the next good find, but at some point it does need to be walked away from, give it a few weeks and try again, maybe better luck or a different worker.