OLDNSLOW

WANTED CLICKER USED

clicker knives for wallet and coaster cut outs, for the coaster if someone has either square or round that would be cool, if someone has a wallet clicker that are no longer using and will to sell at a reasonable price let me know, hit me up, get in touch with me.

Thanks

Oh and I don't want to pay 80% of new!

I closed the business a year ago -- not worth messing around if it isn't making 6-figures.  So I'd sell what's here, but not for 50¢ on teh dollar, and not pieced to no end.  I haven't "listed" it since, on lw, listing something for sale seems to invite lowballs.  One day I should add up what's here.  Well, maybe take more than one day .. ;)

Let me try and make sense of the 2 posts, first thanks leather legion tell me in me pm what exactly you will take, I am not really looking for that style but can work it in.

Jeff you closed your business?  not sure with the comment you made please clarify that way I can give a better comment, thanks!

Yep, they renewed my site afore I gotta chance to go in cancel, but i figger $100 one way or another .. meh... 

But I got a bit more than $100 of stuff 'round here, and they tell me I have to pay tax on it AGAIN should I sell it, so ... if it would warm up a bit more I'll go fishin' and not worry about it for a bit?

well send me a pm what ya want

Well, it would take a little bit. Without measuring each piece, just going by the number of spools and how full, I'm gonna gues I got about $500 worth of thread ... you know, not counting the needles and accessories ;)

I think were on a different level, do you have any clicker dies?  thanks I what I am sort of after right now If they are priced right and looking for in terms of wallet or coasters.  I wouldn't be interested in all the thread only some and depending on the size, I have most of what I need in the big stuff but looken to get some smaller stuff fer the wallet work.

Oh, I gave the smaller stuff - 138 and down - to some gal up this way, said her 'n' the boyfriend could run it through a consew.  I think I do have a couple smaller dies -- never really "took off" around here so they never got used more than a few times.  Still have to sort the shed to see what's in there.

ifn you run cross anything let me know I might be interested in buyen, they could be coaster, wallet, some sort of minimalist wallet die, let me know!

I have prob 1000 clicker dies that i picked up from a company out of new york at one time when i bought a bunch of stuff when they closed up.  There are all styles and sorts of wallet dies in the boxes. Keep thinking i should sell them....  :)

well if and when you get to looking around reach out and let SOMEONE know what ya got and what yer wanten for em!!!!!

19 minutes ago, OLDNSLOW said:

well if and when you get to looking around reach out and let SOMEONE know what ya got and what yer wanten for em!!!!!

Lol... is he teasing ya? :deadsubject:

probably!!

I would also be interested in wallet dies when either of you decide you are ready to sell.