So I have multiple questions on this subject, some of which I know have been answered on other posts( don't need to be told how to use the search function, I have found some answers to a lower degree than I prefer)

Vescocity of dye and type.

What is the best type of dye for spraying? Just looking for a what works best for most and a place to start testing on my own.

System:

I am on a very tight budget but am willing to relocate funds to get something worth while.

I am wishing to do overall dying as well as coloring tooling. 

Now that I have brought up coloring, is the a latex or silicone coating I can use to cover areas I do not want overstay that could be peeled off afterwards.

Any spirit dye will work just fine out of the bottle, but I like to thin them for a variety of reasons.  Those include having greater control over the shades of color I want, saving material by using less of it and reducing the possibility of excess dyestuffs piling up on the surface of the leather when spraying.

To cover areas to resist dye, you need liquid latex.  Its brush on and requires careful application so you don't miss any areas.  Two coats is best and you have to be careful you don't smear the dyestuffs that accumulate on top of it onto your project when you remove the latex.  The wont dry on the latex or absorb so its best to spray away from the latex to minimize the build up.

@immiketoo

Thank you for the rapid response. Luckily I only use spirit dyes as it is

So I will be making a purchase for a system within the next week ( I would prefer for this to be an informed purchase) 

AW 3 Multi-purpose Professional Airbrush Kit Compressor Dual-action Spray Air Brush Set Tattoo Nail Art https://www.amazon.com/dp/B019OIOBYO/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_Toi4Ab93S6KV5

Does anyone have experience with this set up, or have a set up they recommend within same price range?

Edited by Killerwork

That should be fine but I prefer a compressor with a tank as it eases the drain on the motor and flow is more consistent.  Check out Chicago Airbrush on the internet and see what they offer.