Sign in to follow this  
koreric75

Couple of recent projects

So been chugging along, finished a holster or two and a couple of dopp kits, and a replacement belt for the oldest's favorite buckle.....next is a western style holster/belt...hoping i'm ready for this one...kinda fudged up on the holster for my little bro...forgot he's a lefty...

1wxvk3Rm.jpgqUCFQknm.pngevCZAKbm.jpg

AzutqEom.pngXCV2LBym.pngDhSHCpOm.jpg

XIzYcMPm.pngwXii3pNm.pngYQSXQgc.jpg

Figured you were lost in 3200 bliss. Is that second bag from the patterned bull hide pull up?

6 hours ago, bikermutt07 said:

Figured you were lost in 3200 bliss. Is that second bag from the patterned bull hide pull up?

Lol @bikermutt07 ,  I have been using  it some, comes in handy for the ends of the bags and thick stuff...I still use the singer alot, the 3200 will eat through the soft stuff.  The 1st bag is some finished split that was a plain chocolate color on the grain side, the roughout turned out better than i expected.  The 2d back is from that waxy pull up from @nstarleather I ordered a bit ago...I think i'm going to try that one roughout as well next, it has a neat pattern on both sides, but i really like how the pull up looks when bending the bag around.