ray123

singer machines

im wondering if there is anyone who would be interested in these machines,i am in wisconsin,they havent been used in a couple years,and i have needles for the 97-10.any info would be greatly appreciated.thanks Ray

Photos????

Ferg

So are these for sale and you're posting here first to gauge interest, or did you buy them and need help getting them going????

located in hartford wi,yes they are for sale,looking for someone with some interest in possibly buying them at a resonable price.

10 minutes ago, ray123 said:

located in hartford wi,yes they are for sale,looking for someone with some interest in possibly buying them at a resonable price.

@ray123 Ok, i got it, you will get a better result posting in the classifieds/for sale area for used sewing machines...I'm pretty sure you'll need to put in the info, pics and price...an  @Admin /moderator may come by and move this post for you as well. http://leatherworker.net/forum/forum/84-used/ 

I can assure you there should be plenty of interest, esp in the 97-10...also, good to know if you are going to entertain shipping etc.  Good luck

V/r

Eric