35244488_1985493914818392_2597978494184980480_n.jpgThis seat was to look worn so this look is from dye only. No buffing away dye or sanding it off.

Edited by benlilly1

Good looking seat I really like the look you accomplished with your coloring technique.  Very nicely done! 

Very nice work

That’s really nice! I wish i could have brown leather on my bike, i much prefer it to black. I’m hoping to try my hand at seat making in a few months but busy making pillion bags right now.

Love the look of yours.

I’m looking to try to get into doing bike seats , where did you start, is there any material to help with kind of guiding the process or do you have any advice for someone who haven’t done one

On 6/22/2018 at 12:02 PM, diibbles134 said:

I’m looking to try to get into doing bike seats , where did you start, is there any material to help with kind of guiding the process or do you have any advice for someone who haven’t done one

My husband makes oil tanks and parts for motorcycles and he got requests for seats. Some of my knowledge came from here on Leathernet or watching videos. Most I make are solo seats. I'm now making a 2 up and we'll see how it comes out. 

Thanks for all the comments everyone!

Edited by benlilly1