geiercustomleather

Pfaff 337-734/01 Documents Seach

Hello everyone, 

I am looking to see if anyone has documents for an old model (1980s) Pfaff 337-734/01 sewing machine. All I can find and have downloaded are the PDFs for the parts and parts for the subclass but no user manual nor adjustment manuals. I found the Nähmaschine Justieranleitung on www.ebay.de but it has been sold already.

Documents requested in either German or English (doesn't matter to me which one)

1. Nähmaschine Justieranleitung Pfaff 337-734/01 (Adjustment / Service Manual) 
  2. Betriebsanleitung Pfaff 337-734/01 (Operating Manual)

Thanks,

Billy

NähmaschineJustieranleitung_front.jpg

NähmaschineJustieranleitung_inside.jpg

On 7/21/2018 at 1:17 AM, Constabulary said:

Most likely the new version but it may help:

https://www.pfaff-industrial.com/de/portfolio/pfaff-maschinen/freiarm-maschinen/pfaff-337

Scroll dow to the end ;)

Thanks Constabulary. I had found those newer manuals but wasn't sure how much they changed in 30 plus years so I was trying my best to find an old version and have since done so. I emailed Pfaff in Germany and they pointed me back to their partner here in USA which quickly provided me with the downloadable pdf. 

English translation of the 1985 version of the service manual isn't the best when comparing to the newer version of the 337 Justieranleitung (01.06.2009) but it is good enough. Most of the adjustment measurements seem to be the same but I have only done a quick flipped through.

Can you please share the Pfaff 337 PDF manual(s) here ? One of the administrators (green username like @Northmount ) can help if the file is too large.  

Just the link to the PDF would be great, too, if its public.

Here's the link the 337-734 (1985 revision) 

http://dixiesewingmachine.tzo.com/MANUALS/PFAFFSERVICE/337(10-85.pdf

337-734(10-85).pdf

Here is a link to a lot of parts and service manuals for industrial sewing machines, many manufactures. 

http://dixiesewingmachine.tzo.com/SUPPORT.htm

Edited by Northmount
Uploaded File

Good old Dixie Sewing Machine to the rescue!  A website design that predates Google/Facebook/MySpace and hasn't been changed since, but with a treasure trove of manuals. Hard to believe, yet fitting, that Pfaff uses them as their go-to online resource.

I've been there many times and have downloaded entire sections of manual because that website may disappear at any time without notice, along with all those manuals. I actually had those file hiding on my own archive.

Thanks for sharing the links for future inquiring minds!

Edited by Uwe

Yeah I was surprised too. Pfaff main HQ (Germany) referred me to their partner; DAP America Inc., 5875 Peachtree Industrial Blvd, Suite 220, Norcross, GA 30092 which then referred me to Dixie Sewing Machine site. So really it is the partner that gave the referral but I think either they use it themselves and/or provide that site to their customers because his email response was fairly quick and through all my google searches I never found that site on my own. 

Glad to share for all!  

Edited by geiercustomleather

Hi, I  tried to download the manuals from the link above...but unfortunately doesn't work. Do you have another link please