I am short on room. What size is the table with the u cutout for a Cowboy 3200?

Thank you
TJSmith

I think you could assume the standard sew table measurements of 20 x 48 roughly. I also believe you could option another stand typical of the 4500. 

Over here I'm kinda partial with tables being the same height as most other areas in the shop. So this may or may not be a big deal in your present shop.

Good day

Floyd

Floyd thank you for the reply. In can't believe nobody that sells the unit lists the dimensions.

Thanks again  more worried about the width thaan height.

Its Sunday and time to be away from work. 

In some searching pretty easily I found this below. 

http://www.techsew.com/techsew-3650hd-heavy-leather-industrial-sewing-machine.html

google works on sunday :)

have a good day there

Floyd

If you're short on room the pedestal stand is the way to go and worth the extra $$...if you need the support of a table there is and extension available as well.  I love my stand, many times i just walk up to it and sew standing up for smaller projects like holsters, and have one of the adjustable bar stool chairs for bigger projects like bags or belts.  I'm usually working with thick enough material that only requires a little support on the left side to keep it running where it needs to be.  Another perk is the casters that come with, they're easy to maneuver and lock/unlock...had a few that i got going and realized i was going to hit the wall so unlock the caster up front and scoot back a foot or so, carry on then move back into place out of the way when done.  

I would also suggest getting something for a dust cover, even inside the house i found it helps cut down on lint and grime building up.