CLT

Consew Industrial Sewing Machine--- Model 369RB-2

Consew Industrial Sewing Machine- model 369RB-2 with table and servo motor.

Excellent condition $3000 OBO

For Pick Up Only

HEAVY DUTY, HIGH SPEED, POST TYPE, TWO NEEDLE, ANGULAR STITCHING (SPLIT NEEDLE BAR), DROP FEED, NEEDLE FEED
WALKING FOOT, ALTERNATING PRESSER FEET, LOCKSTITCH MACHINE WITH CENTRA-LUBE® SEMI-AUTOMATIC LUBRICATION SYSTEM
LARGE VERTICAL AXIS ROTARY HOOKS AND BOBBINS
DISENGAGEABLE RIGHT AND LEFT NEEDLE BARS

APPLICATIONS
For sewing medium to medium heavy-weight fabrics. leather, canvas, vinyl, synthetics and various coated and laminated materials
Designed for sewing operations which require decorative or functional angular stitching such as collars, pockets, shoe uppers, auto, boat and furniture upholstery, slacks, shirts, etc.
Designed for stitching such products as overalls. raincoats. luggage, travelware accessories, bags, umbrellas, awnings, covers, tarpaulins, tents, wearing apparel, outdoor clothing, underwear, etc.
General/parallel two-needle stitching with split bar for making even angle turns.
Suitable for stitching uneven, hollow, tubular and curved articles

FEATURES
Compound feed, walking foot mechanism assures perfect feeding of sewing material
Large hooks and bobbin cases with their own thread take-up mechanism assure uniform and perfect stitching with minimal bobbin changes
Easy operation of disengageable right and left needle bars by use of finger-touch lever
Centra-Lube~ semi-automatic lubrication system
Oil fed take-up
Stitches per minute - 2200
Reverse stitching
Various gauge sets available
Safety clutch protects the hooks from being damaged.

00E0E_jhdOYx4dOTE_600x450.jpg

Edited by CLT
To add photo

Looks like machine is in California? 

(Just trying to help)

Yes-- Los Angeles area. I thought that posted automatically through my profile info; my apologies for the oversight.