Sign in to follow this  
Saddler31

Introduction

Hello everyone,

After looking at the site I have found some very interesting topics. So I thought I would join to ad my 2 cents occasionally. I am an English saddle maker. (Not British though) Don't see too many of those on the forum but, perhaps I could be of help if someone has an English project. Next year will mark 40 years for me in the trade, making bridles, saddles and repairs. Not a single day in all those years that I did not want to get up and get to the bench!!!! I see many very devoted talented people here and glad to meet you all. Talk again soon, JP :):)

JP,

Welcome...wow 40 years of entheusiasm is great. I'm not a saddle & tac maker but I appreciate those that are.

Welcome on board. Good to have someone from the "English" world here as well. Totally different ball park than what we do. Same goal - make a good "interface" between horse and rider that fits them both and helps, not hinders, either. But very different approach to doing it. Glad to have you aboard.

welcome to leatherworker JP!

you will have to share some pics of your work. we all like pictures!

Welcome to the forum JP,

As Beeza said...we all love pictures. You will also find that we are all very helpful. Any questions and someone here is going to have an answer for you.

Ken

Welcome JP! Yes please post pics. We have a sad addiction that we need to feed.