Sign in to follow this  
RJLamie

Cowboy 3200 Presser Feet

I think I read somewhere (maybe even on this forum) that the Cowboy and possibly the Cobra sewing machine utilizes standard Singer 111 presser feet.  Would someone be so kind and confirm this?

Thanks Randy

Some of them do.  The CB3200 does not. (I have one :) )

Thanks for the reply.

So you are saying that the CB3200 does not use standard Singer 111 presser feet.  If that is the case where would I find presser feet on the open market for the CB3200 and what would I search for?

24 minutes ago, RJLamie said:

Thanks for the reply.

So you are saying that the CB3200 does not use standard Singer 111 presser feet.  If that is the case where would I find presser feet on the open market for the CB3200 and what would I search for?

That I'm not sure of.  I got/get mine directly from my CB dealer.  I believe the CB341 takes singer feet.

The normal size, triple feed, Cowboy and Cobra walking foot machines use Singer 111 type feet, as do most upholstery grade walking foot machines. However, once you cross over into the holster and harness grade machines, the feet are totally different. Most industrial sewing machine dealers don't deal in these large, specialized machines and may not have the special feet they require. I am referring to the "441 clones" like the CB3200, CB3500, CB4500, Cobra Class 4 and Techsew 5100. They are cloned from the super-expensive, made in Japan, Juki TSC-441.

Cowboy, Cobra and Techsew sell all available feet for their machines. If you don't want to buy from them, that leaves Juki as a source. Ask your nearest Juki dealer for a price for a set of feet for the TSC-441 model. They will likely be special order only as this is a rarely sold machine.

Thanks wiz.

I have always bought from bob at Toledo Industrial Sewing Machines in the past.  I was surprised by the lack of pressure feet options available for this family of machines.  I now understand why.  Thank you.  Looks like I will need to buy a singer 111 clone to get all of those presser feet options.