Constabulary

Remains of the Singer Factory Wittenberge, Germany - some images

Ha..just noticed that the "notification" that Greg had replied to the thread  got caught in the screen cap I made of your text, I was making them in reverse order last pics first..an extremely important email re a meeting early tomorrow came in on another machine and I was reding it when the screen cap of the text part of your post fired..Not worth me making another screen cap and editing..don't want to "push my luck" with the server about reloading a total of 60 megs of images on a edit..Especially as your original text in your post is still up there.

Ps..I hope that you don't mind that I screen capped all your images in that post to re-post..it was just that I hadn't heard back from you to my previous pm, so had no chance to broach the idea to you..Would have hated to lose the images when as they always do the links to "outside" went dead.

Great pics! Thanks for posting. I am always saddened when I see once great industrial buildings/businesses reduced to ghost buildings.

The point made about free photo hosting sites is well made. Happened to me with photobucket.

A lot of forums got caught out with photobucket!! it made a lot of posts virtually useless overnight.