Ken Nelson

Ferdco 404 sewing machine

I am looking at a Ferdco 404 sewing machine.  It looks a lot like the old ferdinand 900B from the pictures.  Does anyone have any info on them.  Any idea what they were built up from?   Thank you  Ken

pics?

No  built from a Consew 754 head.

glenn

@shoepatcher, good eye. Here it is called the The Bull. Kind of pricey at $8,850.

http://industrialsewingmachineman.com/machines/mach.asp?dir=sewmach&brand=Consew&Model=The+Bull&ProductType=Industrial+Straight+Stitch+Machines

consew-Bull.jpg

Edited by JJN

I have owned a couple of Ferdinand 900B Bulls in the past.   Good machines.  This one does not seem to have the ferdinand lift on the back side.  I hope it is like the bull.  I bought it as the price was right and the guy guarantees it to sew so here I go.  If it is good a bargain, if not I have a headache starting. The last "Bull" I had, had a consew badge but it was actually built by Seiko.  Parts took a long time to get but a wonderful machine when I got it up and running.