Kj4700

Leather wallet sewing machine

Hi everyone

I need to purchase an industrial sewing machine that will be setup to mainly sew wallets and other small stuff using veg tan, chrome tan and exotic skins but at a loss on which one I should get. My budget is up to 2K. 

I have been searching online but only getting a head ache in my searches because it seems so many machines are out there that will sew leather but I need one for mainly wallets. 

I was looking at the Sailrite Fabricator and can get a new one for $1584 total shipped to my home. 

Edited by Kj4700

I would suggest looking for a machine with a safety clutch so when you jam things up and eventual you will, look at machines with a safety clutch which can save a machine from a lot of damage. I would suggest a brand name like Juki 1541S (~$2000) and for clone Consew 206RB-5 (~$1400). The Fabricator if I am not mistaken doesn't have that feature which would be more like the Consew P1206RB (~$1100) but more expense then either of the Consews.

kgg