Hi

I'm looking to remount my Landis 16 head onto a sitting table.  Has anyone an example they can show me.  I like the idea of retaining the swing out oil drip tray...very cool feature.  It may require custom design and fabrication...unless a standard cylinder arm table is up to the task or if someone has plans or one for sale.

Silverd

Contact Eli Schlabach in Aurthr Illinois.  He works on them, rebuilds them and manufacturers parts for them.  I think his company is Landis?  Some jump in here and help me.

glenn

Thank you! 

Eli and I are in regular contact with each other.  I'm actually buying a Seiko machine through him and I have done custom machine work to support his Landis 16 refurbishment business as well as having Person presser feet investment cast in China. I thought he made a sitting level table for the 16 but he apparently uses the original stand up base.  I can continue to do that but was hoping he or someone had a custom made bench version.  Not sure if a 441 stand would be suitable. 

May have to design one myself and have it fabricated.   Anyone interested in participating in that project?  

Silverd