Jump to content

Looking for a brass reducing loop, unsure of correct name to search for

Recommended Posts

Hi y'all,

I would like to get some solid brass hardware similar to what is in the picture. The retailer that sells this item called it a "Reducing Loop - 1 inch to cordage (vertical twist)". When I search for any variation of those terms I come up with a blank. I can find 2 results, one in stainless and the other in black. Both are from the same retailer (strapworks). I ordered both and the black one would work OK, but I really would prefer solid brass for the key-holder I am making. If anybody knows of a place that sells these items, or has a proper name I can search for I would be much obliged. I need the larger oblong loop to be 1" wide. The circular loop doesn't really matter because a split ring will be going there.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, thank you. I need a 1" loop, so I messaged the buyer to see what size that is. I found one on Ohio bag's site but it was a 3.8" loop. They only called it a ring so not much help.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...