Sign in to follow this  
sylent_snyper

Need someone to make some custom patches

Hello all. I am a moderator on a motorcycle forum and had a few questions to ask. A fellow rider/member was recently killed in a motorcycle accident(an SUV didn't see him and pulled out in front of him), and the forum was interested in getting some custom made patches in his memory. My questions to you all is, what are my options for such a thing, where would I look for them to be made(I am in Bucks County, PA), and is it a relatively inexpensive task to have patches made and attached to leather jackets? Any help or information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

I'm in Berks County, PA, and have made patches before. But the buyers were the ones who affixed them to the jackets (I don't have a leather sewing machine).

There are others on this board who specialize in biker "gear", so you will hopefully get some other replies. Check the Biker and Tattoo section, or contact moderator Johanna for more info (because it might be under the adult heading, and she'd need to get you permission to view that part of the board).

My email is WildRoseCreations@att.net if you'd like to contact me further.

I'm in Berks County, PA, and have made patches before. But the buyers were the ones who affixed them to the jackets (I don't have a leather sewing machine).

There are others on this board who specialize in biker "gear", so you will hopefully get some other replies. Check the Biker and Tattoo section, or contact moderator Johanna for more info (because it might be under the adult heading, and she'd need to get you permission to view that part of the board).

My email is WildRoseCreations@att.net if you'd like to contact me further.

Thanks for the info Wildrose... I'll try and check out that section. Hopefully some others will lend their knowledge as well.

Dennis Doaty does custom leatherwork in Pa. You may also want to ask the PittPounders , a leather guild in Pittsburgh, for suggestions or referrals. I'm sorry about your friend.

Johanna