Sign in to follow this  
llasso

spur straps

Very nice work Larry, I really appreciate the carving as I don't have the patience for it.

I've tried it enough tho to recognize fine work when I see it, and yours certainly is that.

Show us more!!

Larry, those examples of your work are outstanding. Attention to detail coupled with carving expertise is a feast for the eyes. thank you for taking time to post them.

Paul

Thanks, Paul, as you know detail is important in working with leather, if you want a professional looking final product. I keep learning and I too enjoy my time I spend with the leather....Larry

Again Larry your work amazes me at the beauty. Thanks for sharing the pics, and keep up the great work. You would do very well up here during the Calgary Stampede, with all the world class rodeo stars. I'm sure that you would sell a bundle of those.

Ken

really nice work Larry!

the tooling looks great and your stiching looks clean and straight!

been wanting to try some sheridan carving myself.. i need to order up a couple tools and give it a go

Very nicely done! Did you come up with the pattern or did you find it somewhere? Are they double layer or just single with a stiched border? Where did you get the silver? (And last one) How much would you charge for them? Exellent work, keep it up!

Spencer

The pattern is a combination of sheridan style carving along with a little Larry Lasso Twist. The straps are fully linned. The silver comes from three different sources. These will sell for about $150.00. Hope this awnsers all your questions Spencer.

Ken, Thanks for your words and the cowboys in Calgary might just like my spur straps.

All I can say is WOW!!! Awesome work.... :notworthy: