Lowpull

Pfaff 1245 subclass help

I've just acquired a pfaff 1245 subclass 02/011. Anybody have a location for a manual and what this subclass means? Plus any more knowledge you should happen to want share with me about this machine would be appreciated. 

20210311_140610_resize_31.jpg

20210311_140643_resize_6.jpg

20210311_140648_resize_48.jpg

I have attached a Pfaff 1245 subclass pdf which maybe of some help. I also have a Instruction Manual for old casting Pfaff 1245 but it is to large to insert as it is 8MB so if you want it I could email to you.

Your machine looks very similar to mine but a newer version as mine is the awful puke yellow color. My Pfaff 1245 is delegated to the dark corners of the basement still in working order. Parts can be expensive in comparison to other machines. Like everything some people love them, some not so much. 

kgg

pfaff_5.jpg

Pfaff 1245 Subclass Old Casting.pdf

2 hours ago, Aven said:

KKG, just curious, why have you put your 1245 in time out amongst the shadows?

This particular machine is setup with a clutch motor for a start that I could easily replace with a servo motor, has a small bobbin, parts are expensive, always hated the color (which has no affect as to it abilities), V92 max thread machine, has always been too fussy for my liking in comparison to the Juki's / Singer's that I have owned and is getting a little long in the tooth. Some of it maybe me but I prefer not to use it as I have other machines that give me a lot more.

Just my experience with this machine.

kgg