Doozer

Beginner Edge Bevelers, used, free.

I’m hoping there is a beginning leatherworker who hopes to get some tools, because I have 4 old and not so old, edge bevelers to send to you for free by USPS Priority mail. 

I bought them used long ago on eBay, they need sharpening now which is easy to learn online how to do that.
The Sizes are:  2, 2, 4, 5. 

(yes, two of size 2)

Photo of edge bevelers

Thanks! 
Ilene

Edited by Doozer

Very nice offer! Thanks for doing this for someone. :You_Rock_Emoticon:

I would be glad to take them if they are still available.  I am gathering tools for Scouts.  We currently don't use edge bevelers for the Leatherwork Merit Badge but I want to start an intermediate class to offer a couple times a year that the Scouts would make projects from scratch.

If you have any other leather tools to donate, please let me know.  There is a lot I'm still trying to get. 

Thanks,

Dale Prezgay

702-768-3335

On 5/19/2021 at 6:16 PM, Doozer said:

I’m hoping there is a beginning leatherworker who hopes to get some tools, because I have 4 old and not so old, edge bevelers to send to you for free by USPS Priority mail. 

I bought them used long ago on eBay, they need sharpening now which is easy to learn online how to do that.
The Sizes are:  2, 2, 4, 5. 

(yes, two of size 2)

Photo of edge bevelers

Thanks! 
Ilene

Hey there, I’m new to this and would love any tools that you maybe trying to rehome:)