Sign in to follow this  
terryHHI

Techsew 2700 Pro For Sale

We are downsizing and I need to sell my Techsew 2700 Pro. This is a cylinder bed, compound walking foot, industrial sewing machine for light and medium leather. It will sew up to 3/8” thickness. It has a reinforced U table, Smartservo-NP motor (needle positioning), reverse stitch, TS-28 LED work lamp, TLG laser guide, swing-down roller guide, flatbed table attachment, bobbin winder and thread stand. 

I added the speed reducer pulley which adds torque and allows you to gear down sewing speed from 1/3 of your machine's rated speed

The cylinder arm is 10.5 inches long and 2.5 inches in diameter.

Also included are several different presser feet, premium needles and several spools of thread.

I purchased it from Techsew 2016 and have used it little. I generally prefer hand sewing. 

$1,500. Pickup only - Hilton Head Island, SC

Message or terrylmillard@gmail.com

8DC0B4A3-6D47-4366-B656-953C3C52CC46.jpeg

0B12A2D0-320B-45BA-911C-27EF2399629A.jpeg

06332A0F-5289-4B56-8A95-FD9194440F49.jpeg

Off topic a bit, but I remember going to Hilton Head island on a working vacation back in the late '90's.  What a wonderful time it was.  I would go there just to hang out but it would be quite the drive.  :)    And to be back on topic, I bought a used 2700 a few months back.  It was a bit fiddley at first to get it up and running for a novice; had to crank down the speed to the slowest setting but it is a pretty nice machine. 

Edited by JayEhl

Hi Jay,  we love Hilton Head. It’s a great place to hang out. 

The 2700 was too fast for my sewing skills before I installed the speed reducer.  Now I can go slow enough that even I can get a straight line.

I’m also selling a Cobra NP4 bell knife skiver and a Regad M3000 electric creasing & edging tool. If some is interested in a 3, we can negotiate a price.  

Thanks,

Terry