Sign in to follow this  
alsleather

Countess Clutch Purse

This is a Countess II clutch purse stamped design.

Allan

www.alsleather.com

post-5968-047229100 1286233166_thumb.jpg

post-5968-042900200 1286233197_thumb.jpg

Hi Allan,

I like the stamped design, it looks really nice! That looks like it was a combination of different stamps to put it together. That can take a lot of work to keep everything lined up and make it look neat. Looks like you did a great job on it. Also, I like the two tone finish. How did you do that?

Bob

Hi Allan,

I like the stamped design, it looks really nice! That looks like it was a combination of different stamps to put it together. That can take a lot of work to keep everything lined up and make it look neat. Looks like you did a great job on it. Also, I like the two tone finish. How did you do that?

Bob

Hi Bob,

Thank

Hi Allan,

Bob

Hi Bob,

Thank you for the compliments. On the two tone finish, I applied Super Shene around the border and let it dry,then apply another coat. Usually I let this dry overnight. Then I applied Hi Lite over the entire piece, the Hi Lite only penetrated the stamped area. Take a damp paper towel and remove the excess. Let it dry, then apply a final finish.

I hope this helped you.

Allan

Thanks, that's great to know. I think any lady would be happy to own that purse.

Bob

Wonderful purse. What stamps did you use?

Wonderful purse. What stamps did you use?

Hello,

Only four stamps were used . They are G9009-01,G9009-03,C813 and Midas 303.

Allan